Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Nearby picnic areas
Nearby things to do
See more activities
See more tours
Nearby camping and accommodation
Camp at Tallow Beach campground, near Killcare on the Central Coast. You’ll find swimming, surfing and fishing spots just steps from your tent, along with walking tracks.
The Basin campground in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is one of Sydney's most popular beach camping spots.
NSW national parks have the best vantage points to see whales during their annual migration, which takes place from May to November. Plan your next coastal adventure on the Wild About Whales website.
WilderQuest is a fun kids program designed to nurture a love of nature. Download the award-winning WilderQuest iPad app and go on a quest to discover all the animals, plants and hidden secrets within NSW national parks.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy a pass
Bobbin Head Information Centre
Bobbin Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9472 8949
Kalkari Discovery Centre
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- 9am to 5pm daily. 9am to 4pm daily in June and July. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9472 9300
- 02 9472 9301
- Kalkari Discovery Centre