Eco cruises at Pittwater and Broken Bay
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Sail around Pittwater and Broken Bay on an overnight journey with Eco Sailing Cruises. It's a unique way to explore the stunning beaches, walking tracks and lookouts of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
Contact Eco Sailing Cruises for tour schedule.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic to moderate fitness level required, depending on tour.
Contact Eco Sailing Cruises for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Eco Sailing Cruises on 0415 872 620.
- Please note
- 2–5 day cruises are available. Each cruise has a maximum capacity of 7 guests.
Feel a million miles away less than an hour from Sydney on an overnight journey with Eco Sailing Cruises. Your friendly guides will take you around Pittwater and Broken Bay as they show you the sights of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
The captain takes care of everything, so you can choose to be as laid-back or as active as you like. Do a spot of birdwatching as you relax and fully immerse yourself in the stunning natural setting of the Hawkesbury River. Or take a yoga class on the beach when the boat docks at one of its secluded anchor points.
If you're feeling more adventurous, explore one of the park's many walking tracks, kayak in the river, or try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding. Be sure to take your camera because you'll discover rainforests, waterfalls and stunning scenery along the way.
As the sun sets, meditate on the beach and enjoy a barbecue feast before turning in for the night.
Eco Sailing Cruises is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass