Ku-ring-gai Chase guided bushwalks
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the highlights of beautiful Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with the friendly guides of Go Beyond Tours. See wildlife and stunning scenery and discover Aboriginal heritage on this day tour near Sydney.
- Contact Go Beyond Tours for times and dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Go Beyond Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Go Beyond Tours on 0429 657 686.
Begin your day with a scenic drive along the Hawkesbury River with your guide from Go Beyond Tours, then enjoy a delicious morning tea at Resolute picnic area. Be sure to bring a camera because this is a great place for encounters with local wildlife, including wallabies and goannas .
When you’re ready to explore, head out along the Aboriginal Heritage walk. Learn from your knowledgeable guide about sacred sites that include shelters, rock engravings and cave paintings. It’s a fascinating glimpse into the world’s oldest continuous culture.
The next stop on your tour is beautiful West Head lookout for some of the best coastal vistas around Sydney, followed by a visit to secluded waterfalls along America Bay walking track.
Go Beyond Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass
Things to do (158)
- Aboriginal culture (22)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (4)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (27)
- Cafes and kiosks (5)
- Canoeing/paddling (17)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (14)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (11)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (32)
- Horse riding (5)
- Other experiences (3)
- Photography (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (30)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (13)
- Sightseeing (56)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Swimming (9)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (85)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (13)