Ku-ring-gai Chase guided bushwalks
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Explore the highlights of beautiful Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with the friendly guides of Go Beyond Tours. See wildlife and stunning scenery and discover Aboriginal heritage on this day tour near Sydney.
- Contact Go Beyond Tours for times and dates.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Go Beyond Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Go Beyond Tours on 0429 657 686.
Begin your day with a scenic drive along the Hawkesbury River with your guide from Go Beyond Tours, then enjoy a delicious morning tea at Resolute picnic area. Be sure to bring a camera because this is a great place for encounters with local wildlife, including wallabies and goannas .
When you’re ready to explore, head out along the Aboriginal Heritage walk. Learn from your knowledgeable guide about sacred sites that include shelters, rock engravings and cave paintings. It’s a fascinating glimpse into the world’s oldest continuous culture.
The next stop on your tour is beautiful West Head lookout for some of the best coastal vistas around Sydney, followed by a visit to secluded waterfalls along America Bay walking track.
Go Beyond Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass