Bouddi guided Aboriginal heritage tours
Bouddi National Park
Join Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences for a fascinating 3hr tour. You'll discover timeless Aboriginal culture and heritage in beautiful Central Coast landscapes near Gosford.
- Contact Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences for schedule.
- Bouddi National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Tour includes a 2.5km walk with many stops.
- Contact Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences on 0434 413 643.
Explore stunning Bouddi National Park with the friendly guides of Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences, a 100 per cent Aboriginal-owned company. Their tours are a great way to learn about the important Aboriginal cultural sites and ancient stories connected to this timeless landscape.
Your day of discovery begins with an Acknowledgement of Country as your guide shares their creation story. Then venture out together to discover beautiful rock carvings and learn about bush food, medicine, spirituality and totems. Along the way, you'll connect with this beautiful country and gain new insight into the wisdom of the world’s oldest living culture.
Girri Girra Aboriginal Experiences is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day only in the Putty Beach area. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass