Explore Pittwater guided tour
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Explore the magic of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park from the land and on the water when you join Pittwater Eco Adventures on this incredible tour.
- Contact Pittwater Eco Adventures for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A moderate level of fitness is required.
- Contact Pittwater Eco Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Pittwater Eco Adventures on 0436 808 528.
You’ll kayak, stand-up paddle board, bushwalk and swim at secluded beaches on this tour with Pittwater Eco Adventures.
Your two qualified instructors will start the day with some simple safety and technique training before you gear up for your adventure.
Once it’s time to hit the water, you’ll meander along the idyllic coastline of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Explore secluded bays only accessible from the water. If the weather’s warm enough, you’ll have the opportunity to take a refreshing dip.
Once you reach land, there’s a good chance you’ll spot some wildlife. Black-faced swamp wallabies, echidnas, lace monitors and glossy black cockatoos all call this area home. If you’re lucky, seals, dolphins, green sea turtles and little penguins might also make an appearance in the water.
All equipment is provided, including dry bags to keep your belongings from getting wet. A gourmet morning tea spread and a hot drink are also included.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass