Berowra Valley National Park
This very accessible lookout offers scenic views across the Berowra Valley and the waters of Berowra Creek. It’s a great spot for a picnic lunch.
Take time out from the rushed pace of life and take your lunch or coffee down to Barnetts Road Reserve and the Barnetts lookout. The creek looks so peaceful from up here and your troubles just seem to fly away over the valley.
You can enjoy a picnic with a view, plus there's a small playground near the picnic area, so you can bring the kids along for some time in the great outdoors.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- Bobbin Head Information Centre
- 10am to 4pm daily. 9am to 4pm during summer school holidays, closed 12pm-12:30pm. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 9472 8949
- Bobbin Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase Road, Mount Colah NSW 2080
- in Berowra Valley National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- Berowra Valley National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
- Crosslands Reserve is open 8am to 7.30pm during daylight savings and 9am to 5pm the rest of the year
- Barnetts Road Reserve and the lookout is closed from sunset to sunrise