Ku-ring-gai corporate leadership experiences
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Unlock your team's leadership skills, increase wellbeing and reconnect with nature with Gone Bush Adventures. Your guides will take you on a tour in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park that’s tailor-made to suit your team's requirements.
Contact Gone Bush Adventures for a tour schedule.
- Easy. Each experience will be tailored to the needs and abilities of your group.
Contact Gone Bush Adventures for pricing.
- Entry fees
Park entry fees may apply.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Gone Bush Adventures on 0432 921 414.
- Please note
- Corporate and private group experiences are available.
- You can choose from tours that last between half a day to 3 days.
- Gone Bush Adventures tours are also available in other national parks in Sydney.
Explore the natural and cultural heritage of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park while learning important leadership skills with Gone Bush Adventures. You’ll come away equipped with valuable tools for the workplace and techniques to sustain wellbeing in everyday life.
The facilitators at Gone Bush Adventures will lead you through professional development programs, offsite and team events in a natural setting. They’ll work with you to create an experience that’s customised to meet your team’s needs.
All tours include tailored trip planning, professional guides, food, and briefing materials to share with your group. Transport to and from convenient Sydney locations can be arranged at an additional cost.
Gone Bush Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass
Things to do (158)
- Aboriginal culture (22)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (4)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (27)
- Cafes and kiosks (5)
- Canoeing/paddling (17)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (14)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (11)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (32)
- Horse riding (5)
- Other experiences (3)
- Photography (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (30)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (13)
- Sightseeing (56)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Swimming (9)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (85)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (13)