Hawkesbury farm-to-plate oyster tasting tours
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
If you’re a seafood lover, venture out onto the Hawkesbury’s sparkling waters with Sydney Oyster Tours. You’ll taste delicious seafood and learn all about oyster cultivation.
Contact Sydney Oyster Tours for times and dates.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. You’ll need to disembark and embark at a beach. Basic level of fitness.
Contact Sydney Oyster Tours for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Sydney Oyster Tours on 0402 686 267.
This day of seafood discovery and delight begins just 1hr from Sydney, when you meet the friendly guides of Sydney Oyster Tours and climb on board their boat.
First stop is a working Hawkesbury River oyster farm. See how delicious Sydney rock oysters and Pacific oysters are cultivated, and learn the fascinating history of this mariculture.
Next, let your guides whisk you away to a secluded beach in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Get ready for a unique white tablecloth dining experience that's a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds. Immerse yourself in breathtaking views and savour a delicious lunch of fresh seafood and refreshments, right at the water’s edge.
Sydney Oyster Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass