Marramarra adventurous journeys with YouthAdvance
Marramarra National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Fuel your sense of adventure on an exciting trip with YouthAdvance. You’ll learn navigation, teamwork and campcraft in beautiful Marramarra National Park, near Sydney.
- Contact YouthAdvance for expedition dates.
- Marramarra National Park in Sydney and surrounds
- No wheelchair access
Contact YouthAdvance for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call YouthAdvance on 02 8957 5428.
- Please note
- YouthAdvance expeditions meet the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Program guidelines for its Adventurous Journey Section.
- Expeditions for all levels of adventurous journeys available.
- School-specific programs offered, as well as open programs for individuals during school holidays.
Go hiking, kayaking, snowshoeing or canyoning on an unforgettable journey with the experienced and qualified guides of YouthAdvance Australia.
These expeditions in national parks including Marramarra are a fun and exciting way for students in the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Program to complete their adventurous journey.
Get all the help you need from YouthAdvance’s friendly outdoor professionals. Learn exciting new skills like navigation, campcraft and teamwork on your practice expedition, then head out into nature for your qualifying expedition, where you'll be assessed by your guides.
Rather than lead from the front, YouthAdvance guides mentor and instruct you from the back. They give you the confidence you need to step up, take responsibility and work with a team. It’s a great way to learn how to make important decisions in the great outdoors.
YouthAdvance is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Marramarra National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Marramarra National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.