Empire Marina Bobbin Head
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Empire Marina Bobbin Head, just north of Sydney, offers marina berths and moorings, fishing and on-site dining options catering to every visitor in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park.
- 1002 Bobbin Head Road, North Turramurra, NSW, 2074 - in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in Sydney and surrounds
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Opening times
- Open 8am–4pm (Monday – Sunday)
- For bistro opening hours, visit the Waterside Bistro website.
- For more information phone 02 9457 9011, send us an email or visit the Empire Marina website.
Empire Marina Bobbin Head is Sydney's most awarded marina. Boating enthusiasts can enjoy a variety of marina berths and moorings. Fuel, ice and full-boat maintenance services are also available, as well as easy water access to the pristine reaches of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. This award-winning business has 200 deepwater berths and on-site trade services just 24km north of Sydney.
Be sure to stop in at Waterside Bistro, with a licenced outdoor dining area overlooking the marina. Locally sourced and organic produce guarantees a delicious breakfast and lunch. If you prefer to eat on the water, stop in at Waterside Bistro to pick up some delicious snacks to take with you whilst on the water.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- Empire Marina Bobbin Head
- 02 9457 9011
- 1002 Bobbin Head Road, North Turramurra, NSW, 2074
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass