Applies from Wed 19 Feb 2020, 12.01pm. Last reviewed: Fri 27 Mar 2020, 10.27am.
Closed areas: Wollemi National Park - closed areas
The following areas of Wollemi National Park remain closed due to the bushfire and/or flood damage and associated hazards:
- Newnes campground and picnic area
- Glow Worm picnic area
- Glow Worm walking track from Newnes campground
- Weir-Long Cave walk is closed at junction with Pagoda Rocks walking track (Dunns Swamp)
- River Gauging station (Dunns Swamp)
- Bicentennial National trail – Widden to Glen Alice, Glen Alice to Jenolan
- Deep Pass campground and canyons in Wollemi National Park
- Newnes Industrial Ruins
- Wheeny Creek
- Sheepskin Hut
- Pipeline track
The following areas of Wollemi National Park are now open:
- Bob Turner track
- Please be aware that due to recent fires and floods there may be dangerous hazards in this park. These include falling trees and branches, flooded creeks and crossings, and debris on tracks.
- If accessing remote areas of national parks, please visit the Think before you TREK page
- A Solid Fuel Ban is in place until Tuesday 31 March 2020
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For further information call 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS).