Applies from Fri 23 Apr 2021, 3.13pm. Last reviewed: Thu 6 May 2021, 9.16am.
Other planned events: Fire trail work
From Monday 26 April 2021 vegetation works will be underway along several fire trails within Berowra Valley National Park and Berowra Valley Regional Park.
These trails are:
- Oxley trail, Mount Colah
- Arthurs trail, Mount Colah
- Flinders trail ,Mount Colah
- Beryl trail, Mount Colah
- Bass trail, Mount Colah
- Grey gum trail, Mount Colah
- Northview trail, Mount Colah
- Pike trail, Hornsby Heights
- Waninga trail, Hornsby Heights
- Refuge Rock trail, Cherrybrook
- Carmen trail, Cherrybrook
- Kentia trail, Cherrybrook
- McKay trail, Hornsby Heights
- Barkala trail, Westleigh
- Patricia trail, Cherrybrook
There may be short-term delays and temporary trail closures while crews carry out vegetation works on either side of the trail. These works are essential to ensure access for emergency vehicles is maintained. Please be cautious around moving machinery and wait for workers' instructions before passing.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please call the NPWS Chatswood area office on 02 8448 0400.