Applies from Sat 17 Oct 2020, 10.59pm. Last reviewed: Tue 27 Oct 2020, 3.11pm.
Closed areas: North Head Fire - closed areas
Some parts of North Head in Sydney Harbour National Park are closed due to fire damage. The closed areas include:
- North Head Scenic Drive, after the carparks opposite Bella Vista Cafe and before the North Head Scenic Drive loop road.
- Bluefish Drive past the Gunner Road Car Park entrance
- Fairfax walk and lookout
- All tracks and trails south of Bluefish Drive and along North Head Scenic Drive past the Q Station roundabout.
Open areas include:
- Q Station
- The track between Shelly Beach and Bluefish Drive
- North Head Scenic Drive until just beyond the Bella Vista Cafe
- Collins Flat Beach
- Collins Beach Road
Do not enter the closed areas. Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, call the local park office on 02 9960 6266, or the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS).
Affects 2 locations in this park: