Applies from Sun 22 Mar 2020, 11.24am. Last reviewed: Mon 30 Mar 2020, 11.21am.
Closed areas: Beach and visitor area closures
The following parts of Sydney Harbour National Park and Kamay Botany Bay National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Shark Beach, Nielsen Park
- Milk Beach, Hermit Beach and Queens Beach, Hermitage foreshore precinct
- Lady Bay Beach, South Head
- Congwong Beach and Little Congwong Beach, La Perouse
- Kurnell Visitor Centre and barbecues, Kurnell
Walking tracks in the park currently remain open. However, visitors are reminded that social distancing and gathering size limits apply.
This situation may change at short notice, changes will be posted here.
Affects 4 locations in this park: