Applies from Sat 13 Jun 2020, 1.31pm to Thu 19 Nov 2020, 5.00pm. Last reviewed: Wed 24 Jun 2020, 2.41pm.
Closed areas: Closed areas for pest animal management program
Some areas of Royal National Park will be closed to the public between sunset and sunrise to enable pest animal management programs to be carried out.
These closures will be signposted at the entry points to the closed areas.
The affected areas include:
- Audley precinct and Lady Carrington Drive
- Artillery Hill and Warumbul Road
- Bonnie Vale campground and picnic area.
- Asset protection zones adjacent to Maianbar, Bundeena and East Heathcote
- Wattamolla and Garie picnic areas
- North Era campground
- Garrawarra Farm
Visitors who have approved bookings to camp can still access their campsites during these times.
For more information, please contact the Royal National Park Visitor Centre on 02 9542 0648. Penalties apply for non-compliance.