Applies from Tue 24 Nov 2020, 8.30pm to Thu 26 Nov 2020, 5.00pm. Last reviewed: Tue 17 Nov 2020, 11.12am.
Closed areas: Track closures due to helicopter operation
Some areas in this park are closed from 8.30pm, Tuesday 24 November to 5pm, Thursday 26 November 2020 for a helicopter operation. The closed areas are:
- Royal Coast track between Burning Palms Beach and Marley Headland.
- Marley track
- Little Marley fire trail
- Wattamolla precinct and Wattamolla Road
- Curra Moors fire trail and Curra Moors track
- Garie Beach precinct and Garie Road
- Garawarra Farm, Garawarra Farm Road and Garawarra Ridge fire trail
- Burgh Ridge track from Lady Wakehurst Drive to Royal Coast track
- Wallumarra track
- Wises fire trail and Karani Ridge fire trail
Sir Bertram Stevens Drive will remain open. Visitors can access Wedding Cake Rock from Bundeena and Figure Eight Pools from Otford only.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the Royal National Park Visitor Centre on 02 9542 0648.