Applies from Fri 15 May 2020, 12.01am. Last reviewed: Sat 16 May 2020, 10.09am.
Closed areas: Royal National Park Visitor Centre and other areas Closed
The following parts of Royal & Heathcote National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- All campgrounds
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- Warumbul picnic area, including Warumbul Road from Rathane Telford Road intersection
Other Areas of the park currently remain open, including
- Audley Dance Hall Cafe is offering a takeaway service and card payments are preferred
- Audley Boatshed is open for business
- Walking tracks remain open for exercise, however, please remember that social distancing and gathering size limits applies
This situation may change at short notice, and changes will be posted here.
You can still contact us by phone on 02 9542 0648 for further information. please contact our COVID-19 update for more information.
Affects 3 locations in this park: