Applies from Thu 26 Mar 2020, 7.46am to Thu 30 Apr 2020, 7.43am. Last reviewed: Mon 30 Mar 2020, 9.06am.
Closed areas: Royal National Park Visitor Centre and other areas closed
The following parts of Royal National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Wattamolla Beach precinct, including the carpark, lagoon and picnic area
- Garie Beach precinct, with no lifeguard patrols present
- Garawarra Farm carpark (Figure 8 Pools access)
- Bonnie Vale picnic area and campground
- All campgrounds
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
Other areas of the park currently remain open, including:
- Audley Dance Hall cafe is offering a takeaway service and card payments are preferred
- Walking tracks remain open however, please remember that social distancing and gathering size limits apply in Royal National Park.
This situation may change at short notice, and changes will be posted here.
You can still contact us by phone on 02 9542 0648 for further information. Please check our COVID-19 update for more information.