Applies from Wed 30 Dec 2020, 5.12pm. Last reviewed: Mon 10 May 2021, 11.42am
Safety alerts: Limited access to Peacock Creek campground
Access to Peacock Creek campground is by 4WD only due to road damage and wet weather impacts.
- Peacock Creek Road is high clearance 4WD access only due to water over creek crossings
- Iron Pot Creek Road is high clearance 4WD access only due to severe road surface damage and gullying
- Roadworks are commencing from Monday 10 May and continuing for 2 weeks
- 4WD and limited AWD will continue during this time, but expect some delays. This is due to erosion and storm damage to the road surface.
- Preferred access during this time would be via Peacock Creek Road.
For more information, contact the NPWS Kyogle area office on 02 6632 0000.
Affects 1 park and 1 location nearby.