Applies from Fri 10 Jun 2022, 1.25pm to Sat 30 Jul 2022, 1.25pm. Last reviewed: Tue 28 Jun 2022, 3.22pm.
Closed areas: Border Ranges National Park reopening
The following facilities are open from Monday 20 June 2022:
- Sheepstation Creek and Forest Tops campgrounds
- Red Cedar loop
- Helmholtzia loop
- Antarctic Beech lookout and picnic area
- Pinnacle lookout walk
- Blackbutt lookout and picnic area
- Bar Mountain picnic area
- Falcorostrum and Beech glade walk
- Border Loop lookout and picnic area
Remaining walking tracks are closed until further notice. There is still on no access from the eastern/Barkers Vale end of the park due to ongoing land slip repair works.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the NPWS Kyogle area office on 02 6632 0000.