Applies from Tue 6 Oct 2020, 10.30am to Fri 4 Dec 2020, 4.00pm. Last reviewed: Tue 27 Oct 2020, 12.08pm
Closed areas: Nightcap Range Road closure - roadworks
Nightcap Range Road in Nightcap National Park and Whian Whian State Conservation Area will be closed for roadworks from Tuesday 6 October to Friday 4 December 2020:
- All main visitor areas will remain open
- Rummery Park campground will remain open
- Signs will be in place and the road will be closed just north of the Telephone Road trailer carpark
- You can still access Minyon Falls and Rummery Park campground via Minyon Drive via Rosebank
- You can still access the Telephone Road trailer carpark and multi-use trails via Nightcap Range Road (Via Dunoon)
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local NPWS office on 02 6627 0200.
Affects 2 parks nearby.