Applies from Mon 11 Apr 2022, 4.32pm to Fri 30 Sep 2022, 10.50am. Last reviewed: Thu 14 Jul 2022, 12.58pm.
Closed parks: Multiple parks closed due to hazardous conditions
The closure of the following parks and reserves has been extended until Monday 29 August 2022 due to hazardous conditions and damage from flooding and storm events:
- Boatharbour Nature Reserve
- Bundjalung State Conservation Area
- Bungabbee Nature Reserve
- Bungawalbin National Park, Nature Reserve and State Conservation Area
- Captains Creek Nature Reserve
- Davis Scrub Nature Reserve
- Dubay Nuraham Aboriginal Area
- Hogarth Range Nature Reserve
- Jackywalbin State Conservation Area
- Little Pimlico Island Nature Reserve
- Muckleewee Mountain Nature Reserve
- North Obelisk Nature Reserve
- Tabbimoble Swamp Nature Reserve
- Uralba Nature Reserve
- Yarringully Nature Reserve and State Conservation Area
No public access is permitted. These closures may be extended, pending completion of repair works and additional weather impacts.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the NPWS Richmond River Area on 02 6632 0000.