Applies from Thu 15 Aug 2019, 4.57pm. Last reviewed: Fri 23 Aug 2019, 8.34am.
Closed areas: Closed areas - aerial pest control operation
Some areas of this park are closed from 8am Wednesday 4 September to 5pm Friday 6 September 2019 due to aerial pest control operations.
Barraba track will be closed from Wednesday 4 September to Thursday 5 September 2019.
From Wednesday 4 September to Friday 6 September 2019, the following areas will be closed:
- Waa Gorge picnic area and walking track
- Upper Bullawa Creek area
- Box Hill fire trail
- Tubbaroo fire trail
- Yulludunida walking track
- Mount Coryah walking track
- Scutts fire trail
- Scutts Hut
- Scutts Hut and Kurrawonga Falls walking tracks
- Rocky plateau fire trail
- Kaputar plateau walking track
- Beresford and Plagyan areas
Please stay on formed tracks in the open areas and follow all closure notices.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please contact the NPWS Narrabri office 02 6792 7300.
Affects 11 locations in this park: