Applies from Thu 27 Feb 2020, 8.26pm to Fri 26 Feb 2021, 8.33pm. Last reviewed: Fri 29 May 2020, 4.07pm.
Closed areas: Areas closed due to bushfire damage
Most of Mount Kaputar National Park is now open. However, the following areas are closed due to bushfire damage and will remain closed until it is safe to open them:
- Bark Hut campground and picnic area - open Monday 1 June 2020
- Euglah Rock walking track - open Monday 1 June 2020
- Bundabulla circuit walking track
- Lindsay Rock Tops
- Eckford lookout walk
- Mount Kaputar Summit walk. Summit Road and lookout are open.
- Scutts Hut and Kurrawonga Falls walk
- West Kaputar lookout
Barraba track will reopen to vehicles when road conditions and weather allow. The track is open for walkers and cyclists. Do not enter closed areas.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For further information call the NPWS Narrabri area office on 02 6792 7300, and continue to check this website for alerts and updates on closures.