Applies from Wed 9 Nov 2022, 4.15pm. Last reviewed: Mon 21 Nov 2022, 10.33am
Closed areas: Areas closed for aerial pest control operation
Some areas in Mount Kaputar National Park are closed from 6 am, Sunday 27 November to 6 pm, Friday 2 December 2022 for an aerial pest control operation. The closed areas are:
- Waa Gorge picnic area and walking tracks
- Sawn Rocks picnic area and walking tracks
- Bundabulla Circuit, Eckford Lookout and Lindsay Rock Tops walking tracks
- Mount Coryah, Kaputar Plateau, and Yulludunida walking tracks
- fire trails throughout the park
The Dawson's Spring picnic area and campground, the Dawson's Spring Nature Trail, the Mt Kaputar Summit walking track and the Governor / Corrunbral Borawah lookout walking track will remain open for public visitation.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the Narrabri National Parks office on Tel. 6792 7300.
Affects 1 park and 24 locations nearby.