Applies from Thu 27 Feb 2020, 8.26pm to Fri 26 Feb 2021, 8.33pm. Last reviewed: Mon 6 Apr 2020, 12.16pm
Closed areas: Areas closed due to bushfire damage
Most of Mount Kaputar National Park is now open. However, the following areas are closed due to bushfire damage and will remain closed until it is safe to open them:
- Bark Hut campground and picnic area
- Euglah Rock walking track
- Bundabulla circuit walking track
- Lindsay Rock Tops
- Eckford lookout walk
- Mount Kaputar Summit walk. Summit Road and lookout are open.
- Kaputar Plateau walk
- Scutts Hut and Kurrawonga Falls walk
- West Kaputar lookout
Barraba track will open to vehicles when road conditions and weather allow, it is open for walkers and cyclists.
Do not enter closed areas. Penalties apply for non-compliance.
For further information call the NPWS Narrabri office on 02 6792 7300, and continue to check this website for alerts and updates on closures.
Affects 1 park and 9 locations nearby.