Applies from Wed 19 Aug 2020, 8.32am to Sun 31 Jan 2021, 8.33am. Last reviewed: Sat 31 Oct 2020, 5.33pm
Closed areas: Yarrangobilly Caves precinct open - cave tours closed
Note - 24 hour closure currently in place - the following areas are temporarily closed due to excessive rainfall:
- Thermal Pool and access track, and the River Walk
- South Glory Arch
- Bluff and Jersey lookouts
- Castle Cave Walk
The closure of the above areas will be reviewed at midday Sunday 01 November 2020.
The following areas in the Yarrangobilly precinct in Kosciuszko National Park remain open:
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- Picnic area, barbecue, toilets and amenities.
All caves are closed, including self-guided caves, managed show caves, adventure caves and wild caves. This means there are no guided tours running.
All accommodation can be booked in advance:
- Lyrebird Cottage is available for bookings from December 2020
- 1901 East and West Wings are available for bookings from February 2021
- 1917 Caves House is available for bookings from May 2021
For further information and daily updates, email or call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597.
Affects 1 park and 6 locations nearby.