Applies from Mon 3 May 2021, 2.00pm. Last reviewed: Thu 28 Oct 2021, 4.52pm.
Closed areas: Thredbo Valley track closed between Thredbo and Ngarigo campground
The folloeing section of Thredbo Valley track is open for bike riding:
- Ngarigo campground to Bullocks Flat, including Muzzlewood track:
The following sections of Thredbo Valley track are closed to bike riding:
- Thredbo Resort to Thredbo Ranger Station: closed due to ongoing construction work, expected completion by Wednesday 1 December 2021.
- Thredbo Ranger Station to Ngarigo campground: closed due to hazardous track conditions, and there's no track entry and/or exit at Thredbo Ranger Station due to construction works and flying based out of Thredbo Ranger Station.
- Bullocks Flat to Gaden Trout Hatchery: closed due to maintenance works, expected completion Monday 1 November 2021.
The following sections of the track are open for walkers only:
- Thredbo to Bridge 1
- The Diggings to Bullocks Flat
- Bullocks Flat to Gaden
- Muzzlewood loop
- Bullocks walking track
Please take care on slippery track surfaces. Walking poles are recommended.
Construction works at Friday Flat are currently underway, and expected to be completed by Friday 12 November 2021.