Applies from Mon 1 Mar 2021, 8.32am to Mon 31 May 2021, 8.33am. Last reviewed: Tue 27 Apr 2021, 9.19am.
Closed areas: Yarrangobilly Caves precinct closures
A number of caves are closed to the public until further notice. These include:
- Jillabenan Cave
- Castle Cave
- Harrie Wood Cave
The following areas are open to the public:
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool walk and pool area
- South Glory Cave (self-guided)
- Castle Cave walk
- Jersey Cave (guided cave)
- North Glory Cave (guided cave)
- Bluff lookout walk
- The picnic area, barbecue area, toilets and amenities
Guided tours of Jersey Cave or North Glory Cave can be purchased from the Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre. Recreational caving is now permitted with a COVID-19 Safety Plan. Permits will only be issued to compliant recreational groups.
All accommodation bookings are now open and can be booked in advance:
- Lyrebird Cottage is available for the public to book
- Yarrangobilly Cave House 1901 East and West wings are available for the public to book
- Yarrangobilly Caves House 1917 guest rooms are now open for bookings from May 2021
For further information and daily updates, email or call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597.