Applies from Sun 7 Feb 2021, 8.32am to Sun 28 Feb 2021, 8.33am. Last reviewed: Fri 19 Feb 2021, 5.41pm.
Closed areas: Yarrangobilly Caves precinct - closed areas
The following areas are open to the public:
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- Yarrangobilly Caves thermal pool walk and pool area
- South Glory Cave (self-guided)
- Castle Cave walk
- Jillabenan Cave (guided cave)
- Bluff lookout walk
- The picnic area, barbecue area, toilets and amenities
The track between the Elm Grove and River Junction is closed to the public. Therefore access to South Glory Cave is via River walk only. Tickets to South Glory Cave must be purchased at the visitor centre or online, before cave entry. Entry to all caves is monitored.
We highly recommend that you buy your cave tickets online, before you arrive. To book visit the NPWS Yarrangobilly tours page.
The following caves remain closed to the public until further notice:
- Jersey Cave
- North Glory Cave (available for large group bookings only)
- Castle Cave
- Harrie Wood Cave
- All recreational caves requiring a permit for access.
All accommodation bookings are now open and can be booked in advance:
- Lyrebird Cottage is available for the public to book
- Yarrangobilly Cave House 1901 East and West wings are available for the public to book
- Yarrangobilly Caves House 1917 guest rooms are available for bookings from May 2021.
For further information and daily updates, email or call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597.