Applies from Wed 19 Aug 2020, 8.32am to Sun 31 Jan 2021, 8.33am. Last reviewed: Thu 10 Dec 2020, 2.22pm.
Closed areas: Yarrangobilly Caves precinct open
The following areas are open to the public:
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- Thermal Pool track and pool area
- South Glory Arch
- Picnic area, barbecue, toilets and amenities.
Jillabenan Cave (guided tour) and South Glory Cave (self-guided tour) must be pre-booked. To book visit the NPWS Yarrangobilly tours page.
The following caves remain closed to the public:
- Jersey Cave
- North Glory Cave (available for large group bookings only)
- Castle Cave
- Harrie Wood Cave
- All recreational caves requiring a permit for access
All accommodation can be booked in advance:
- Lyrebird Cottage is available for bookings from December 2020
- 1901 East and West Wings are available for bookings from February 2021
- 1917 Caves House is available for bookings from May 2021
For further information and daily updates, email or call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597.