Applies from Sun 22 Mar 2020, 11.24am. Last reviewed: Sat 28 Mar 2020, 2.51pm.
Closed areas: Eastern Suburbs beaches within National Park are closed
The following parts of Sydney Harbour National Park and Kamay Botany Bay National Park are closed until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff:
- Shark Beach, Nielsen Park
- Milk Beach, Hermit Beach and Queens Beach, Hermitage Foreshore Precinct
- Lady Bay Beach, South Head
- Congwong Beach and Little Congwong Beach, La Perouse
- Visitor Centre and BBQs, Kurnell
Walking tracks in the park currently remain open. However, visitors are reminded that social distancing and gathering size limits apply.
This situation may change at short notice, changes will be posted here.
Please check our COVID-19 update for more information or contact us on 1300 072 757.
Affects 1 location in this park: