Applies from Tue 31 Mar 2020, 4.18pm to Tue 30 Jun 2020, 8.00am. Last reviewed: Mon 6 Apr 2020, 4.20pm
Closed areas: Majority of Werrikimbe National Park closed - bushfire damage
The majority of Werrikimbe National Park and State Conservation Area are closed due to bushfire damage.
- Mooraback picnic area is open
- Cobcroft picnic area and walking track are due to open on Saturday 30 May 2020
- Hastings Forest Way touring route is closed
- Brushy Mountain and Plateau Beech campgrounds, picnic aeas and walking tracks are closed.
- Racecourse and Coachwood trails are closed
Do not enter the closed areas. Penalties apply for non-compliance.
For more information, contact the local NPWS Port Macquarie office on 02 6588 5555.
Affects 1 park and 2 locations nearby.