Applies from Thu 20 Oct 2022, 11.00am to Tue 31 Jan 2023, 4.00pm. Last reviewed: Thu 24 Nov 2022, 1.15pm.
Safety alerts: Tomaree Coastal Walk construction - caution
Some parts of the Tomaree Coastal Walk have active construction sites, this presents several hazards should the sites be accessed without authorisation. Works for these track sections are anticipated for completion between November 2022 and January 2023.
New track construction and existing track upgrades:
- In Boat Harbour Kingsley Beach & Little Kingsley Beach.
- In Boat Harbour between Ocean Pde and the Morna Point Slot Canyon
- In Anna Bay between Iris Moore Reserve and Fishermans Bay
- At the Middle Rock Headland between One Mile Beach and Samurai Beach
- Big Rocky Precinct between Big Rocky and Little Rocky and between Big Rocky and North Samurai Trail
For more information, contact the local NPWS office, Hunter Coast Area, Nelson Bay Office 02 4984 8200
Affects 4 locations in this park: