Tomaree 4WD tag-along and passenger tours
Tomaree National Park
Explore the fabulous sand dunes of Tomaree National Park safely with experienced guides from 4WD Tag-Along and Passenger Tours, near Nelson Bay and Port Stephens.
- Contact 4WD Tag-Along and Passenger Tours for schedule.
- Medium. Suitable for all ages.
- Contact 4WD Tag-Along and Passenger Tours for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Meet at the SPAR supermarket carpark on Gan Gan Road, Anna Bay.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call 4WD Tag Along and Passenger Tours on 0411 296 288.
Discover pristine dunes, beaches and bushland on Worimi Conservation Lands in Tomaree National Park. Your knowledgeable guides from 4WD Tag-Along and Passenger Tours will lead you to secret places only locals know. Tag along in your own 4WD vehicle or travel in one of theirs as a passenger.
This tour of Worimi Conservation Lands' spectacular Stockton sand dunes is a safe way to improve your 4WD skills and know-how. It’s also a chance to enjoy sand boarding and soak up 360-degree coastal views of stunning Samurai beach, Little Rocky Island and Birubi Point from the top of the dunes. You may even see whales during migration season.
4WD Tag-Along and Passenger Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Tomaree National Park in the North Coast region
Tomaree National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.