Applies from Mon 27 Jul 2020, 8.35am to Wed 12 Aug 2020, 11.59pm. Last reviewed: Fri 7 Aug 2020, 4.16pm.
Closed areas: Glenbrook precinct closures - trail maintenance
Parts of the Glenbrook precinct of Blue Mountains National Park are closed due to a flooded causeway and weather impacted trails. The closure is from Glenbrook causeway going south into the park.
The following areas will be impacted:
- Mount Portal lookout and fire trail
- Tunnel View lookout
- Euroka picnic and campground
- Pisgah Rock and fire trail
- Nepean lookout and fire trail
- Jack Evans track
- Red Hands Cave fire trail
- The Oaks fire trail and picnic area
- Iron Barks picnic area
The closure will be revised Tuesday 11 August and will be updated depending weather conditions.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, call the local NPWS office 02 4720 6200.