Applies from Fri 5 Mar 2021, 1.54pm. Last reviewed: Fri 21 Jan 2022, 12.23pm.
Closed areas: Campgrounds closed due to fire damage
The following campgrounds are closed until further notice due to fire damage:
- Pauls Point campground – day use only
- Sundeck campground – day use only
- Sawyers campground – day use only
- Beehive upper and lower campground – closed for redevelopment post fire
- Burrawang campground – day use only
Following heavy rain, some campgrounds may be affected by flood debris and there may be steep sand walls to access sites. Please be cautious and move onto another campground if safety issues occur. There have been many changes to campgrounds along the river, including reduced campground capacity. Some sites also have extensive regrowth following fires.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, please contact the local office.