Applies from Fri 11 Mar 2022, 4.37pm. Last reviewed: Thu 5 May 2022, 3.59pm.
Closed areas: Tracks and trails closed due to poor weather
Unsealed tracks and trails in the following parks are closed due to poor weather and dangerous conditions:
- Morton National Park south and east of the Shoalhaven River
- Morton State Conservation Area
- Comerong Island Nature Reserve
- Corramy Regional Park
- Conjola National Park
- Murramarang Aboriginal Area
- Budawang National Park
- Bimbermala National Park
- Clyde River National Park
- Cullendulla Creek Nature Reserve
Remember, it’s never safe to drive, ride or walk through flood waters, so you’ll need to reschedule your visit and avoid travel through areas in this park. Check Live Traffic NSW for up-to-date information about road closures. For assistance during severe weather visit the NSW SES website. In life-threatening situations call emergency services on Triple Zero (000).
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local park office.