Applies from Mon 20 Jan 2020, 6.00pm. Last reviewed: Mon 23 Mar 2020, 9.22am.
Closed areas: Most of Morton National Park closed
Most of this park is closed due to bushfires and aerial pest programs.
The open areas are:
- Fitzroy Falls Visitor Centre, including East and West Rim walking tracks
- Main Falls lookout
- Three Views walk in Kangaroo Valley
- Gambells Rest campground and picnic area
- Echo Point, Bonnie View and Wishing Well in the Bundanoon precinct
- Mount Carnarvon walking track
- Badgerys Spur walking track
- Long Point lookout and McCallums Flat walking track
All other areas in the park are closed. This includes all campgrounds, walking tracks, lookouts and picnic areas not listed as open.