Applies from Wed 19 Aug 2020, 8.32am to Sun 31 Jan 2021, 8.33am. Last reviewed: Sun 1 Nov 2020, 11.54am
Closed areas: Yarrangobilly Caves precinct open - cave tours closed
The following areas in the Yarrangobilly precinct in Kosciuszko National Park are open:
- Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre
- Thermal Pool access track
- South Glory Arch
- Picnic area, barbecue, toilets and amenities.
The following areas are closed:
- River Walk
- Bluff and Jersey lookouts
- Castle Cave Walk
All caves are closed, including self-guided caves, managed show caves, adventure caves and wild caves. This means there are no guided tours running.
All accommodation can be booked in advance:
- Lyrebird Cottage is available for bookings from December 2020
- 1901 East and West Wings are available for bookings from February 2021
- 1917 Caves House is available for bookings from May 2021
For further information and daily updates, email or call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597.
Affects 1 park and 6 locations nearby.