Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Dennings Labyrinth, in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve, is a guided tour through one of the park’s show caves.
- Show caves
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
$50 per person. Entry is by guided tour only.
- Opening times
Dennings Labyrinth is open by prior booking only.
- What to
- Suitable clothing, sturdy shoes
- Contact Wombeyan Caves office to book.
- Please note
- Prices for cave entry and passes are subject to change.
- This cave tour runs with a minimum of six and a maximum of ten people. Bookings for this tour are essential. Please contact the visitor centre for all booking enquiries.
- The ground in the cave can be slippery so take care.
- It’s a good idea to take a jumper because the temperature is cool inside the cave.
- Moderate fitness is required
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
Dennings Labyrinth is a guided cave tour for people with a sense of adventure and an interest in history. The tour explores the maze of underground passages and a string of open caverns and chambers, using helmets and lights provided.
Step back in time and imagine yourself exploring these naturally decorated caves before the advent of electric lighting while you hear all about the historic heritage of Wombeyan Caves from the experienced cave guides.
Follow the underground stream that runs through this series of show caves. During summer you may also be lucky enough to see bats, which are right at home in the dark of this limestone cave system.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.