Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Wombeyan Caves Road closed
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve will remain closed as it is inaccessible while the local Council repairs flood damage along Wombeyan Caves Road from both directions. The road is now closed from both Mittagong and Taralga. Find out more about the improvements underway at Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve.
Dennings Labyrinth in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is currently closed to the public. Visitors will be advised when the cave reopens for tours.
- Show caves
Entry to Dennings Labyrinth is by guided tour only.
- Opening times
Closed until further notice.
- What to
- Suitable clothing, sturdy shoes
- Closed for bookings.
- Please note
- This cave is currently closed to the public.
- Tickets for other cave tours can be purchased at Kui Kiosk.
Dennings Labyrinth is suited for people with a sense of adventure and an interest in history. The cave is made up of a maze of underground passages and a string of open caverns and chambers. Tours follow the underground stream that runs through this series of show caves. During summer you may spot bats, which are right at home in the dark of this limestone cave system.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- 41 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.