Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Park closed for upgrades
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is closed until 30 June 2023 while we upgrade facilities in this park. Find out more about the improvements underway at Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve.
Kui Kiosk, in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve, offers a variety of food as well as tickets and tourist information for cave tours.
- Cafes and kiosks
- 45 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves, NSW, 2580 - in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Opening times
9am to 4pm daily. Closed Christmas day.
- Please note
- Nearest toilets are located close to the kiosk
- There is limited mobile reception in this park
- Card payment facilities may be unavailable during poor weather. Please bring cash to avoid disappointment.
Kui Kiosk is your go-to shop at Wombeyan whether you’re staying at Wombeyan Caves campground, in one of the charming Wombeyan Caves cabins or just visiting the park for the day. Kui Kiosk is a great place to top up your groceries, and also doubles as a visitor centre. Drop in when you first arrive at the park for general tourist information and cave tour passes.
The kiosk is a little oasis in the bush. Grab an ice-cream on a hot day or a much-needed morning coffee, browse the shop for souvenirs or chat to the friendly staff. You can relax on the patio, set amongst casuarinas, and keep a look out from there for resident kangaroos and wallabies and the abundant birdlife in this area.
Set out from Kui Kiosk to explore the amazing Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve.
Google Street View Trekker
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- 41 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (21)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (2)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Historic heritage (1)
- Other experiences (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (1)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Show cave tours (8)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Swimming (2)
- Walking (9)
- Waterfalls (2)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)