Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Kui Kiosk.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Kui Kiosk is in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve. To get there:
- Take Goulburn-Taralga-Oberon Road towards Taralga and continue for about 45km
- Turn right onto Wombeyan Caves Road, and continue driving for approximately 15km, until you reach the reserve.
Check the weather before you set out as the road to Wombeyan Caves can become boggy when it rains.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Bus and car parking is available near Kui Kiosk.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
While the caves can be visited all year round, a trip to Wombeyan in spring is well timed to catch wildflowers in full bloom.
A great time for a weekend camping trip - pitch your tent, enjoy breakfast cooked on the barbecue and beat the heat with a dip in a natural swimming hole.
Take advantage of the cooler weather and book a weekend getaway at the historic Post Office Cottage. The wood heater will keep you warm all night.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13°C and 26°C
1°C and 11°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (coin-operated)
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. Find out which regional parks allow dog walking and see the pets in parks policy for more information.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- 41 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.