Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Dennings Labyrinth.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Dennings Labyrinth is in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve. To get there:
- From Goulburn, take Goulburn-Taralga-Oberon Road towards Taralga and continue for about 45km.
- Turn right onto Wombeyan Caves Road and continue driving for approximately 15km until you reach the reserve
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Bus and car parking is available at Kui Kiosk, a short walk from the attraction.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve. Here are some of the highlights.
While the caves can be visited all year round, a trip to Wombeyan in spring is well timed to catch wildflowers in full bloom.
A great time for a weekend camping trip - pitch your tent, enjoy breakfast cooked on the barbecue and beat the heat with a dip in a natural swimming hole.
Take advantage of the cooler weather and book a weekend getaway at the historic Post Office Cottage. The wood heater will keep you warm all night.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13°C and 26°C
1°C and 11°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Nearest toilets are close to Kui Kiosk
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
Maps and downloads
You can take photos inside the caves.
- The oil on our skin alters the way stalactites and stalagmites grow and can even change the colour of the rock, so please look but don’t touch.
- Please do not damage or remove rocks from the area
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- 41 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580