Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Visit the impressive Wollondilly Cave at Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve. You can take a guided tour to find out more about cave geology.
- Show caves
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Entry to Wollondilly is by guided tour only. $24 per adult, $19 child/pensioner, $22 seniors, $60 family (2 adults and children up to age 16). Contact (02) 4843 5976 to book. Multi-cave passes available.
- Opening times
Wollondilly Cave tours are available at 1pm every day and at 10.30am on weekends. The cave is closed on 24 December and Christmas Day.
- What to
- Sturdy shoes
- Please note
- Prices for cave entry and passes are subject to change.
- Combine your tour of Wollondilly Cave with one of the other show caves in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve with the Discovery Pass or Explorer Pass.
- The cave has 500 steps and is narrow in places.
- The ground in the cave can be slippery, so please take care and wear sturdy shoes.
- It’s a good idea to take a jumper with you because the temperature is cooler inside the cave
Let yourself be taken into a mystical underworld on a guided tour through Wollondilly Cave. It is the longest and most varied cave in the Wombeyan Caves network and stretches across an incredible five levels.
The cave walls will come alive before your eyes, sparkling throughout the five major chambers. It’s remarkable to think that the pathways through the cave were created by free-flowing streams and that the cave has been undergoing transformations for millions of years. Don’t forget to use the flash on your camera to capture the fascinating cave formations like stalactites and stalagmites you’ll see along the way.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Wombeyan Caves office
02 4843 5976
Contact hours: 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- Email: email@example.com
- Wombeyan Caves office