Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Cave tours have been cancelled until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff. Kooringa Cave is one of the most heavily decorated show caves at Wombeyan Karst, and is sure to impress.
- Show caves
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Entry to Kooringa Cave is by guided tour only. $24 per adult, $19 child/pensioner, $22 seniors, $60 family (2 adults and children up to age 16). Multi-cave passes available.
- Opening times
Kooringa Cave is open by prior booking and on long weekends. Closed on Christmas Day.
- What to
- Drinking water, sturdy shoes
- Contact Wombeyan Caves office to book a guided tour.
- Please note
- Prices for cave entry and passes are subject to change. Prices are correct at June 2015.
- Combine your tour of Kooringa Cave with one of the other show caves in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve with the Discovery Pass or Explorer Pass.
- There is limited mobile reception in this park.
Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind you and discover the spectacular world of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground world at Kooringa Cave.
It might be the smallest of the show caves at Wombeyan Karst, but Kooringa Cave is one of the most heavily decorated caves, and will be sure to impress.
First opened to the public in 1875, this striking single-chamber cave contains many pristine white columns and contrasting iron-rich draperies. So be sure to bring you camera, as the formations make for outstanding photography.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Wombeyan Caves office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4843 5976
- 41 Victoria Arch Drive, Wombeyan Caves NSW 2580
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.