Google Street View Trekker in NSW national parks
Did you know you can explore NSW national parks online using Google Maps' Street View?
Read more about Google Street View Trekker in NSW national parks
Discover new places with a virtual tour of walking tracks, lookouts and campgrounds on the coast, deep within rainforests, and even in Outback NSW. Get 360 degree views of these incredible landscapes before setting out on your own adventure.
Working in partnership with Google, NSW National Parks (NPWS) has captured imagery in over 50 national parks using Google's special backpack-mounted trekker. With more than 1350km of Google Trekker footage, there are hundreds of experiences to discover.
To start exploring, drop and drag 'Pegman' into Google Maps from your computer or mobile device.
Keep an eye out for Google Street View Trekker links on our webpages.
Check out some of our favourite Street View virtual tours
Sydney and Surrounds
- Aboriginal Heritage walk in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Bouddi Coastal walk in Bouddi National Park
- Bradleys Head to Chowder Bay walking track in Sydney Harbour National Park
- Cliff Top walking track in Blue Mountains National Park
- Henry Head walking track in Kamay Botany Bay National Park
- O'Hares Creek lookout in Dharawal National Park
- The Coast track in Royal National Park
North Coast NSW
- Barrington trail in Barrington Tops National Park
- Cape Byron walking track in Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Crowdy Gap campground in Crowdy Bay National Park
- Pinnacle walk and lookout in Border Ranges National Park
- Tomaree Head summit walk in Tomaree National Park
- Sea Acres Boardwalk in Sea Acres National Park
- Yuraygir coastal walk in Yuraygir National Park
South Coast NSW
- Light to Light walk in Ben Boyd National Park
- Montague Island walking track in Montague Island Nature Reserve
- Pigeon House Mountain Didthul walking track in Morton National Park
- Pretty Beach to Snake Bay walking track in Murramarang National Park
- Robertson lookout in Illawarra Escarpment State Conservation Area
- White Sands walk and Scribbly Gum track in Jervis Bay National Park
- Belougery Split Rock walking track in Warrumbungle National Park
- Breadknife and Grand High Tops walking track in Warrumbungle National Park
- Kanangra Boyd lookout in Kanangra-Boyd National Park
- The Lookdown lookout in Bungonia National Park
- West Rim walking track in Morton National Park
Snowy Mountains- Kosciuszko National Park
- Jillabenan Cave at Yarrangobilly Caves
- Kosciuszko walk - Thredbo to Mount Kosciuszko
- Mount Kosciuszko summit walk
- Snow Gums Boardwalk
- South Glory Cave at Yarrangobilly Caves
- Thredbo Alpine Village
Outback NSW and Murray-Riverina
- Mungo self-guided drive tour in Mungo National Park
- Valley of the Eagles walk in Gundabooka National Park
- Walls of China in Mungo National Park
Please note: The backpack-mounted trekker has been specifically designed to go off the grid. Occasionally, trained NPWS staff take Google Trekker into ecologically sensitive areas so we can give you a peek of places you would otherwise never see.
When you explore these walking tracks for yourself, remember to always to stay on marked tracks, so we can continue to protect these special places for generations to come.