Applies from Tue 3 Dec 2019, 1.52pm to Fri 20 Dec 2019, 1.35pm. Last reviewed: Sat 7 Dec 2019, 12.02pm.
Closed areas: Multiple areas in Blue Mountains National Park closed due to fire conditions
Multiple tracks and areas of Blue Mountains National Park are closed from Tuesday 3 December 2019 until further notice due to dangerous fire conditions. The closed areas include:
- Mount Solitary, Ruined Castle track, Narrow Neck, Glenraphael Drive and the southern Katoomba and Leura tracks
- Mount Hay, Point Pilcher, Perrys (Hat Hill), Victoria Falls, Mount Banks, Pierces Pass, McMahons lookout and Bedford roads
- Burramoko, Kedumba Valley and Mount Banks trails
- Green Gully, Perrys, Ingar and Murphys and remote campgrounds
- Glenbrook precinct is closed, including Nepean fire trail and lookout, Red Hands Cave fire trail and track, Jack Evans track and the Oaks fire trail
- Euroka campground (until Monday 9 December 2019)
- Six Foot track
- All remote walking tracks, canyons and rock climbing descending below cliffs out of Mount Wilson, Bell, Green Gully, south of Katoomba to Woodford and into the Grose Valley (excluding Grand Canyon).
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, contact the local NPWS office.