Perrys lookdown to Blue Gum Forest walking track
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Perrys lookdown to Blue Gum Forest walking track.
Grade 4Learn more about the grading system Features of this track
3 - 4hrs
Quality of markings
Clearly sign posted
Quality of path
Rough track, many obstacles
Getting there and parking
Perrys lookdown to Blue Gum Forest walking track starts at Perrys lookdown in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Blackheath
- Turn on to Hat Hill Road, which becomes Perrys Lookdown Road.
- Follow the signs to Perrys lookdown along the unsealed road.
Parking is available at Perrys lookdown.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- End of Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.