Rouse Hill Regional Park
If you’re looking for a venue hire option with a beautiful view, try Fibrosa Pavilion in Rouse Hill Regional Park. It’s well-equipped and perfect to celebrate any special occasion with friends or family.
- Venue is suitable for
- Corporate and business events and private party or function
- Maximum people: 90
- Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, toilets, electric power
- Rates and availability are displayed when making an online booking.
- Extra fees apply if bringing in a commercial operator, subject to prior approval.
Venue available for exclusive hire
Pavilions can be booked for use between 9am and 6pm during daylight savings time, and 9am and 5pm at other times. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757
Fibrosa Pavilion in Rouse Hill Regional Park is suitable for small or large gatherings alike, and because it's at the highest point of the park, there are scenic views across the park and surrounding area.
The pavilion makes a great venue for family celebrations, private parties and functions, weddings, events or an informal outdoor meeting. It’s well-equipped, so organising everything will be really easy. With long picnic tables on a sheltered platform, electrical power points and a large barbecue, you'll be able to accommodate your guests in style at Fibrosa Pavilion.
If the pavilion isn’t booked for hire, you’re welcome to use it for your informal gathering.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Scheyville office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm. Closed public holidays.
- 02 4580 2750
- 71 Memorial Drive, Scheyville 2756
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 6pm from May to August and 8am to 8pm from September to April. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.